Police are looking for those responsible for 13 different overnight pharmacy break-ins across Calgary in the past two months.
The incidents occurred at:
• Eastside Pharmacy, located in the 3400 block of 17 Avenue S.E.
• Universal Pharmacy, located in the 5200 block of Memorial Drive E.
• Erin Woods Pharmacy, located in the 3700 block of 52 Street S.E.
• Viet Hoa Pharmacy, located in the 1800 block of 48 Street. S.E.
• Pineridge Medical Clinic, located in the 3200 block of 60 Street N.E.
• IDA Pharmacy, located in the 3500 block of 26 Avenue S.E.
• The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, located in the 5400 block of 4 Street N.E.
• Remedy’s Rx, located in the 800 block of Chaparral Drive S.E.
• Rexall Pharmacy, located 3300 block of 17 Avenue S.E.
The offender is described as a Caucasian male with a slim build. He was wearing dark-coloured clothing with a hood or a hat pulled over his face in each incident.
A vehicle, possibly a silver Ford Focus, was also used in multiple offences.
Anyone with information about these incidents or the identity of the males involved is asked to call police at 403-266-1234. Tips can also be left anonymously by contacting Crime Stoppers through either of the following methods: